A stimulating and rewarding career offering awaits the successful professional in their field as Digital Marketing/Lead Specialist within the Donford Group, to be based in Stellenbosch.
Main Purpose of the Position:
Donford Group, a privately owned group of business in the automotive and related industries is seeking to employ the services of a Digital Marketer / Lead Specialist for our Motor Retail companies.
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, customer focussed, highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and ultimately improve sales volumes across all brands.
Process and systems management is key to the success of this role, while showing proficiency in market research and statistical analysis. A dynamic personality with a drive to support the sales teams to improve performance, control and maintenance of their virtual leads.
High-level Key Performance Areas:
- Content Strategy – The design and functionality of all company websites, also responsible for all website content and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met.
- SEO and SEM – responsible for ensuring that the websites are easily found by the target audience. Optimising website structure and content for search engines (SEO) and/or facilitating the use of paid online advertising (SEM) to drive relevant traffic to their website.
- E-Commerce – where appropriate, be responsible for converting website visits into online sales.
- Social Networking – responsible for managing the online presence and brand of all dealerships through all social networking tools such as Facebook, Twitter and Google.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Ensure a consistent look and feel across all public marketing channels that adhere to our branding and style guidelines/kit;
- Manage, nurture, and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities.
- Generating and converting new customer leads in partnership with the sales teams.
- Customer analysis and interaction, relationship building and re-targeting prospects through campaign management to improve conversion ratios on the various platforms.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points
- Assist with strategy, creation, and implementation of current/future marketing campaigns
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data and report performance of all dealerships results.
- Identify opportunities to improve closing sales ratios for sales teams.
- Report out against lead generation and lead conversion goals, develop insights from performance of different efforts and help identify strategies to close any gaps in performance relative to goals
- B-Degree in Marketing or related field
- 5 to 8 years’ demonstrable experience in managing prospecting, lead generation and digital marketing portfolios in a corporate environment, preferably in a multi-business unit context.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Working knowledge and experience with WordPress.
- Experience of working collaboratively in a combined sales & marketing team.
- Has highly developed all round interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude
- Conscientious, hard-working, and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
To apply for this position, please include a cover letter detailing your motivation and suitability for this position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted