Bookings Clerk – Service Department
Key Performance Areas:
- Responsible for scheduling service and repair workshop appointments (workshop planning, collect and deliver service).
- Establishing customer’s preferred method of contact.
- Talking to customers on the phone, re scheduling of required services and or appointments.
- Ensuring maximum hours are loaded for the workshop per day.
- Calculate technicians’ hours booked vs hours sold.
- Preparing job cards timeously and correctly and ensure customer data is updated and correct on operating system.
- Identify parts required for repair and availability.
- Receiving, greeting and assisting visitors/customers.
- Identifying customer requests with regards to work required, scheduling, customer mobility.
- Clear and accurate record of requirements aiding Right First-Time resolution.
- Accepting customer complaints amicably and forwarding them to the appropriate person.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years in a similar position.
- Must have a clear criminal record.
- A minimum of Grade 12.
- Motor industry experience will an advantage.
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans, additional would be an advantage.
- PC skills
- Written communication skills.
- Problem solving/decision making.
- Team working skills.
- Customer focus.
- Basic technical understanding,
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within one week of the closing date, you can except that your application had not been successful.