The successful candidate should posses a “passion for dealing with people” and should continuously strive to promote a professional business image for Selfords Panelbeaters. The role must assist fellow employees wherever possible and promote the services and products that the business has to offer. The incumbent should offer Customers an overall service experience which exceeds their expectations.
To deliver a detailed and comprehensive quotation for damaged vehicles requiring panel beating and spray painting for and on behalf of Insurance companies and walk-in customers.
- Assist customers in a speedy and friendly manner.
- Getting part prices to formalise the quotation.
- Applying discretionary expertise when doing Audatex quotations.
- Applying discretionary expertise when to do manual quotations.
- Assist with workshop loading.
- Assist with allocating jobs in the workshop.
- Assist customers and assessors telephonically.
- Assist walk-in assessors to assess non-drivable vehicles.
- Assist in live drive-in centre activity for Net-assess.
- Assisting with the switchboard in dealing with ad-hoc calls.
- Comply to parts processes to only order parts as per job cards and direct orders from General Manager.
- Follow up on parts shortages and discrepancies.
- Identify and accurate track all back-order parts advising customers of delays experienced.
- Attend departmental meeting to ensure effective communication
- Provide information on current parts issues and changed ETA’s
- Provide feedback to all front-line staff, during WIP meeting, on individual customer vehicle parts. performance against targets (departmental meeting)
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
- Technical qualification in Auto Body Repairing would be advantageous.
- Abuntex Qualified
- Minimum 3 Years’ Experience in an Automotive Body Repairing environment as Estimator
Please ensure that your e-mail address and cellphone numbers are clearly indicated on your CV