Selfords Panelbeaters in Stellenbosch, a Donford Group Company, has an exciting opportunity for a hardworking individual who is fully committed to undertaking a dedicated Panel Beater Apprenticeship.
Panel Beater Apprenticeship – Ref SP 2021/22
(Please include Reference No. in your cover letter)
There’s more to Vehicle Body Repair than meets the eye and with continuous innovation within the industry, it’s an exciting time to join. If you want to learn how to repair a vehicle’s structure and bodywork using the latest technology, become a Panel Beater!
The Apprenticeship Programme will consist of theoretical as well as practical workplace (on-the-job) training.
As an Apprentice working within our body repair workshop, this would be a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated young person with a strong technical/mechanical ability and great work ethic to begin a long-term rewarding career.
Please Note: An Apprenticeship is not for the faint hearted – a dedicated strong and focused work ethic is essential. You will need to be disciplined to effectively follow direction, listen, learn and develop your tradecraft over a 3-4 year period. However, the rewards are fantastic, as are the future career prospects for a career driven individual.
As a Panel Beater Apprentice:
- You will learn and gain fantastic in-depth mechanical and technical skills/expertise.
- Continuously learn new innovative techniques in formal training sessions, keeping abreast of rapidly changing technology.
- Gain hands-on exposure, and as you progress through the various levels of your learning
- Carry out set daily tasks and duties.
This is a rare and outstanding opportunity, and to be considered, you must:
- Be a South African citizen
- Be dedicated and have a focused work ethic.
- Be in possession of a Grade 10 certificate with Maths
- Be committed to learning & development to complete a full apprenticeship program
- Possess a desire to continually develop you career and become an industry leading artisan
- Have the ability to follow direction, listen and learn
- Be calm, mature, honest, and conscientious with strong communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude, be reliable and punctual.
- Be in possession of a current and valid driver’s licence
If this is the career opportunity you’ve been waiting for and you can demonstrate the skills, dedication and desire we are looking for, then submit your resumé and please include a cover letter outlining why we should consider you to be our next Apprentice. Also attach highest qualifications and copy of SA ID
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted