The incumbent should be able to work with a team to ensure customers’ overall experience exceed their expectations and that excellent service is consistently given. The incumbent should be results driven and strive to improve their own knowledge and to maintain high levels of service excellence, thereby promoting Jaguar Land Rover to both customers and their fellow employees. Providing excellent customer service may require Technicians to work after hours.
To provide excellent customer service by accurately completing repair orders within the allocated time and optimising productivity of the Service Department.
To ensure that the customer is confident that his interests and the safety of his vehicle are of the highest priority and that the Technician has the ability and resources to address any problems that the customer may experience.
Key Performance Areas:
- Complete repair orders efficiently and timeously within the allocated time
- Achieve workshop labour targets by working efficiently and up-selling where possible
- Diagnosing customer problems, providing appropriate solutions and communicating these effectively
- Ensure parts are ordered timeously, and booked out to Job Cards to enable timeous repair completion
- To ensure workstations/equipment/tools and all vehicles are kept neat, clean and tidy and treated with care
- To keep informed on the changes in technology by attending training, reading bulletins and acquiring the knowledge to serve customers’ needs
- To support the Service Manager and Foreman with tasks that are beneficial to the company
- Manage adherence to all Dealership business processes and promote ongoing continuous improvements
- Qualified Motor Vehicle Technician (Red Seal)
- Proficiency in English compulsory – a second SA language would be an advantage
- Ar least 2 years’ experience as Technician – preferably in the premium segment
- Would be considered an advantage if working experience was within Jaguar Land Rover Dealership but not essential
- Computer Literacy
- Following Procedures and Instructions
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results (Productivity & Efficiency)
- Diagnostic Competency
To apply for this position, please upload your current resume, a covering letter as well as qualifications.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted