Parts Sales Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Parts Sales Executive at our BMW Dealership in Somerset West.
This position entails the servicing of our current trade and retail customer base and assisting on the workshop counter. High-Level responsibilities are:
Key Performance Areas:
- Grow, increase, up selling parts sales so as to increase sales and reach monthly, quarterly and annual parts sales targets
- Provide professional service to the workshop and to customers so as to exceed customer needs and expectations
- Assist with special parts order by pre-empting special orders (checking appointment planner) and communicating status of parts orders clearly and efficiently to relevant personnel/customer
- Parts receipt and delivery is handled efficiently. All stock is thoroughly checked before it comes in and/or goes out of the dealership.
- Parts department housekeeping
- Adhere to all Dealership processes and promote ongoing continuous improvements
- Min 3 years previous Parts Sales Experience in a Brand/OEM Dealership
- Above average skill set in terms of parts interpreting and the ability to include all parts required for the repair/service
- Dynamic Go-Getter
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to handle and work under pressure
- Fully bilingual
- Process driven
- Team player with a respectful attitude towards others
- Problem solver that can identify and act on possible problems.
- Knowledge of CDK (not required but advantageous)
A competitive and market-related salary commensurate with premium brands on offer, plus attractive commission structure.
Please ensure email address and mobile numbers are included
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted