Parts Sales Executive – Jaguar Land Rover Stellenbosch
To increase and promote Parts sales by providing customers and the workshop with excellent service and the correct parts and accessories within required time frames.
- Grow, increase, up-selling parts sales so as to increase sales and reach monthly parts sales targets
- Provide professional service to the workshop and to customers so as to exceed customer needs and expectations
- Manage WIP and Back Orders with precision with the emphasis on regular, clear, accurate and reliable customer and internal feedback
- To manage RFC`s and to ensure parts are returned to P&A for credit within the return window period
- To manage the ordering process of parts and special buy outs to minimise obsolescence
- Weekly reporting of cash outstanding and WIP to the parts manager
- Parts department housekeeping
- Adhere to all Dealership processes and promote ongoing continuous improvements
- Senior Certificate Grade 12
- Minimum 3 years Sales Experience, preferably in a technical or parts environment within a Franchised Retailer/Dealership
- A Sales Diploma/Certificate would be advantageous
- Valid Driver’s Licence Code 8
- Customer Service Orientated
- Planning & Organisation
- Meticulous Attention to Detail
- Process Driven
- High Stress Tolerance
- Advanced Interpersonal Skills
- Driven for Results
The ideal candidate:
The incumbent should display a “passion for dealing with people”, must be process driven and should continuously strive to promote a professional business image for Jaguar Land Rover. The incumbent must assist fellow employees wherever possible and promote the services and products that the dealership has to offer. The incumbent should enhance customer awareness of our products and offer the Customer an overall service experiences which exceeds his/her expectations.
Should you wish to submit a CV, please ensure that you include an email address as well as a cell phone number.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.